Copy of Sword of Moonlight for sale

Yeah, I've been to the site where you got that pic. :)

There is a lot of stuff I don't have there yet. As of right now, I have all KF and KFII variants, some KFIII and KFIV variants, one of the two variants of each of the KFA games, a doujin/fanfic visual novel, an advertisement flyer that I got from John(once again, thanks a lot!), a couple of guides, the VHS, a Japanese PlayStation magazine with an article on KF, and ofcourse, the Dark Side box. Oh, and I just got a mint issue of PS Extreme Magazine(vol. 1, issue 4), it has KF(US) on the whole front cover, and there's a four pages long review of it inside where it gets a score of 95%! :D

At least, that's what I can remember at the top of my head. I've also got a couple of boxes waiting for me at the post office. The first box contains several Japanese guides, another doujin, an advertisement poster for the Dark Side box(there's another one on Yahoo Auctions right now for 150 yen), and the Quo Card. The second box contains a copy of Sword of Moonlight. :)

( I kind of get the feeling I've hijacked this thread, now... Sweatdrop )

From the pic you posted, Todd, there're several items I'd really love to get my hands on. The one I'm probably coveting the most must be the Moonlight Sword letter opener with the stone stand. :D

Messages In This Thread
Copy of Sword of Moonlight for sale - by HwitVlf - 2011-03-10, 12:15 AM
Re: Copy of Sword of Moonlight for sale - by Guyra - 2011-07-11, 11:09 AM