Fallen By The Way Adds and Textures

OK now the thank you(s)...... First Todd, your tha bomb, thanks for your time and effort. your tutorial says it all while not finished(hint Hint) what is there is SoM LAW.... For any one just starting FOLLOW HIS TUTS TO THE TEETH OR CUSTOM MDO files will FAIL, (I learned the hard way)........ Darchangel thanks for the texture advice I switched to one the ones that came with Johns Wood House set, and , now its perfect even in SoM,,.... And John (A) hope you feel better (B) thanks for the advice you were right, too big of an object WILL cause the conversion to just sit there.... I switched to saving as wavefront objects in blender for the conversion process, instead of 3ds and now my size is only 2,914 KB perfect for Som and I reduced my flat cube polys and removed one Crest and you were right about that........... for any newbies , IMPORTANT ‎  feep your customs to a size of LESS than 12 kb in .x format or they WILL fail........... Finally thanks to all of you for your support and advice.... FBTW will be a great title thanks to all of OUR combined efforts here is my FINAL kegs if anyone wants them Here is all files and thanks again:)

Attached Files
.jpg   Beer Kegs FINAL_01.JPG (Size: 116.81 KB / Downloads: 323)
.jpg   Beer Kegs FINAL_02.JPG (Size: 139.05 KB / Downloads: 314)
.jpg   Beer Kegs in SoM_01.JPG (Size: 49.72 KB / Downloads: 339)
.rar   Final Keg.rar (Size: 1.23 MB / Downloads: 168)

Messages In This Thread
Re: Fallen By The Way Adds and Textures - by Madison Lastrega - 2010-01-15, 05:03 PM