I am down for the count, need some assistance

Here is what I have that I can't figure out:

-Chalice of Hermes
-Ring of Alchemy

Here are the things I think I should be able to access but can't because I must be missing things:

-The door in the earth realm (light side) that has a key pedastal behind it ( I can't get in, and I dont have the key that would fit that pedastal).

-The door in the water realm (light side) that has a key pedastal behind it with that same key which looks like it should be the silviera's key model.

-Pedastal in the dark side of the original area that appears to use a fire crystal.

Need help before the 10 count!
- Todd DuFore (DMPDesign)
Site Founder

I'm assuming you have in your possession both the chalice and the bracelet.

WEll, let the hints begin:

1. Chalice of Hermes: all I will say is that this item is a VERY critical one for finishing the game. Here's the hint: when you get to the beginning of the final area, it will be very obvious what you need to do with it.

2. Bracelet of Alchemy: This one I have not figured out yet. Based on its description, it seems that it might have to do with those spirits floating around everywhere. This is not a hint, but a hunch I have.

3 and 4. Pedestal in earth realm (and key in Water realm): This one drove me crazy too, until I found the item. From your description, it seems you already know where it is (I guess this statement counts as a hint). Here's a hint: You need to trigger something in order for the gate to be unlocked so you can open it.

5. Can you elaborate on what you mean by the "original area"?

I'm a little lost on a few of those questions Todd.

That fire crystal pedestal is a dummy. When I put that there I envisioned people trying for hours on end to fit a crystal into that - to no avail! MUAAHAHAHAA!!! (actually, it's there on the dark side to signify the "truth" that there is on there on the light side - to be unearthed.)
[Image: banner.gif]

Probable mucosal damage may contraindicate the use of gastric lavage.

Allow me to clarify.

I now have the water gate key, thanks to Naldyc5...however in the earth realm (light side) there is a pedestal that should use this key that I cannot reach because both barred doors cannot be opened.

I am also missing that key you mentioned earlier Farvann or something like that?

(I figured the pedestal was a dummy, but it never hurts to ask when you can't find anything new to unlock.)
Site Founder

Go to that "silveria" pedestal in the earth realm, dark perspective.
Turn around.

There is a switch.... when you press it, you can go in that area in the light perspective. Applying the water gate key will bring new developments to the rest of your questions. ^_^

Woot, I am a retard! Heh, thanks Tom.
Site Founder

OK finally got back around to playing.

Thank you for the hints, now I just wish I had the water gate key. Why can't I figure out where it is?

:oops:
Site Founder

Wow, I AM dumb. I had it in my inventory.

Geeez.
Site Founder

Its ok Todd.

Wanna split a chicken patty? Mmmm....