Little stuck and more trapped areas

I had figured that out although I looked for but could not find an insignia of wind to use. Forgot to mention the switch behind the wall I assume the crystals need to be activated to lock open the door when you press the switch

CRAP I MADE A MISTAKE. What was I thinking?

You <b>DO NOT</b> have to have the dash ability to hit both of those crystals.

The trick to nailing both of those crystals with just walking speed is distance and angle.

You can hit the first one by standing away from it a little bit. Turn right into a right strafe, walk to the other switch and start tapping the spacebar up until you can hit it from a distance.
[Image: banner.gif]

Probable mucosal damage may contraindicate the use of gastric lavage.

No problem. Don`t know how you remember it all any way as the game is quite expansive. When I couldn`t find the insigna I just kept trying. I managed it by moving back from the first crystal until I was as far away as possible from it and it would still toggle then walked (Hmm like the wind) backwards and turned at the end and kept repeated pressing select when I reached the second passage. Am now in what I think is the final area, lava floor and 4 submerged pillars have got killed a couple of times will figure it out eventualy though (I hope) Don`t want to spoil it by getting hints just yet

I'm glad you had the balls to get the toughest ending.

^_^

Congrats on completing the game! As for the next development, I have some friends working on projects, but nothing on my schedule....

.....for the moment.
[Image: banner.gif]

Probable mucosal damage may contraindicate the use of gastric lavage.