New SoM Demo SeaGuard

As i said in the general discussion board I am working on a new kings field game that takes place after Kf4. Making the game and my own music is easy, What i dont know is (1) how to get space to post it. I dont use online much. I created my first E mail acct. just to log onto this page and Converse about SoM. (2) Weather anyone will even care? I will finish the game myself because i want to Play more Kf and they wont make anymore,? so I will. Hope you all are into Kf as much as i am. If so, you will really eajoy This small Offering, Will Keep you posted. Smile

I have finished a Small demo for you all, But i dont know how Post it. Please Help! Thanks.

Hope this works. If it does Enjoy!

Attached Files
.exe   GAME.EXE (Size: 464 KB / Downloads: 379)

If you are interested in trying this Demo eMail me at [email protected] and You can Tell me how to send it. I think you will really enjoy it. Thanks.

Fantastic.

You sound just like me with the whole, if no one cares Ill make it anyways mentality.

Thats good to hear.

As for space...we can hook you up with that. ‎  Send me a private message with your email address and we will see about getting you some space.
- Todd DuFore (DMPDesign)
Site Founder

We are gonna need quite a bit more than that file.

I am sending you an email with the information on what to do ;)

Site Founder

Me wanna copy!
Dmpdesign will give good advice about getting your demo uploaded so I'll check back later

Don't worry about hosting it. We can take care of that. Someone will help you if you want to post other teaser/trailer stuff before you're finished with the game. Good luck! And don't give up!!

Unless someone objects, I'll merge these four similar topics in this board next time I come around. Let me know if I'm missing something Smokin

Check out the new demo here:

https://www.swordofmoonlight.com/demos/Kf5Demo.zip

Thanks Asus!
Site Founder