Phantasy star 2 generations(phantasy star 2 remake) - Translation released!!!

Hello

I discover this today and want to share it. ‎  Biggrin
one of my firsts rpg was phantasy star 1 for sega master system in 1991.
That time without internet and spoilers was a hell to play this game and very fun too. It Took me more than 1 year to finish it(because mainly the dungeons). So after some years I bought phantasy 2,3,4 for genesis. But I didn't like 3 and 4

In 2000's I gave my genesis to my little cousin ‎  and bought a ps2. I never knew or cared about games released in japan because i can't read japanese ‎  and today after 15 years, ‎  I discovered ‎  two things:
-that in 2000's was released in japan ‎  phantasy star generations 1 and 2( this two games are remake of phantasy star 1 and 2, with new sound, new graphic, new dialog, new stuff..
-and that both this games was translated by fans in full english. I was checking romhacking translation site ‎  and discovered that phantasy star 2 generation was translated 100% english three weeks ago and ‎  phantasy star generations 1 was translated already 100% english in 2012.

I guess that more people here played this amazing game in 90's like me and didn't know about remake and the translation.
You can find the translation thread here https://pscave.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=14