Please help me in this frustatingly addictive game! =]

Thanks, but I solved them before reading your reply! =] I got the fire staff and flipped the switch that was blocked by the light field. I'm assuming that I'm done with the fire elemental area.

The possible bug about the staff of invoke earth, the players have to be warned not to try to exploit it since they WILL get stuck and be forced to revert to their last save, or worse, start a new one.

By the way, I may have found yet another bug. When you use the plume shields in the fire elemental area in reverse order to return to the starting point (next to the chasm), you can actually walk right off the chasm from the right ledge and get stuck. I know because that is exactly what happened to me in my desperate attempts to toggle the last crystal.

I stumble upon these bugs as I continue exploring, so I apologize if this may cause frustration.

Right now I've unlocked the pedestal with the earth elemental key (forgot the name), but at first glance there seems to be nothing of value. I'm guessing that unlocking the pedestal enabled something somewhere, perhaps not inside the castle. What surprised me is that the big pillar blocking the staff at the bottom is still there. By the way, there is a big pillar with a hex at the bottom, is there a way to remove the pillar and explore the area behind it? There are similar pillars with hexes in the main starting area as well. Just curious.

52 solves and counting.

Naldyc5

Messages In This Thread
Please help me in this frustatingly addictive game! =] - by Naldyc5 - 2009-04-01, 12:13 AM