Please help me in this frustatingly addictive game! =]

Hoi! Where was I? Oh yeah. At work. ....actually, I'm still at work. Normally, I'm quick to be here myself, as I check this forum about every day....

Anyway, as for the solve count, it appears there are several was to "fudge" on the solves.... oops. I tried to prevent every way that I could, but it looks like I missed a couple. >_<

As for a freeze or something, basically, if you get all the solves, the other red flashes will null. In other words, plugging the clock for 118 solves, and playing the rest of the game, you should have no problems.

I'm a little confused on the Staff of Invoke earth bug.... could you elaborate?

Thanks for searching for bugs by the way... staring at the same commands for months, I start to overlook things and think a certain way.

HA! I didn't even think about the chasm in the fire lair. I set up a "net" so to speak that triggers in walking around the chasm - looks like taking a trip with the feather jumps works around that! Thanks for finding that! I'll post soon in that "trapped!" post that information....

For a mild spoiler....
As for being in the earth lair, and unlocking "Jord's pedestal", there is something of importance supposed to happen in that room. Did you happen to find a jellyfish looking "orb" anywhere? ^_^ Did you interact with it?
[Image: banner.gif]

Probable mucosal damage may contraindicate the use of gastric lavage.

Messages In This Thread
Please help me in this frustatingly addictive game! =] - by Hguols - 2009-04-01, 04:39 PM