Rathmor News 19/08/2011 - 28/02/2013

Ill be updating this weekend! Stay tuned for a new arm model, weapons and more.

Cheers!

Can't wait to see it ;)
- Todd DuFore (DMPDesign)
Site Founder

Update!

Any opinions? Ideas? Is the bare arm an interesting touch? ‎  Movingeyes

The bare arm was pretty interesting, but the sword looks broken, is this a replacement of the sword we saw in the demo? (the one where you needed to find all the parts)
Yeah, I'm still around. I haven't much to say anymore however I do lurk around here. Ninja

Yeah i didnt want to spoil anything by showing too many of my new weapons. This sword can be found fairly early on in the game.

The rocks look very good. Are they part of your new outdoor set?

Hey JDO, yeah they are part of the final outdoor set that i was finalising, i havent had time to redo one mhm piece and create the cave entries, drop down sections - such as wells and holes, and some cavern work that i wanted to add too.

Ive been really busy in RL and need to save most (75%) of my spare time for learning. Though, i can say that im working on a nasty new humanoid enemy that is proving to be a modelling and texturing challenge. Poured about 8 hours into it already, im not sure why i work so hard to make my assets look as good as i can... ‎  Movingeyes

Updated.

He looks like a nasty foe, cant wait until i can kill him. As usual, each update rathmor keeps lookin better and better. Nice work.
Yeah, I'm still around. I haven't much to say anymore however I do lurk around here. Ninja