Rathmor News 19/08/2011 - 28/02/2013

(2011-08-30, 08:18 PM)Verdite link Wrote:Just to clarify Scott, i intend to use no SoM stock in my game, if possible!

I know that. Biggrin
Yeah, I'm still around. I haven't much to say anymore however I do lurk around here. Ninja

Updated.

Looks really nice, and as usual I can't wait to see more. As for the item drops I think I can guess: Valuable items? (as in items with no use other then selling)
Yeah, I'm still around. I haven't much to say anymore however I do lurk around here. Ninja

Every update looks better. Really looking forward to the game.

Actually, they are very valuable items that are hard to find. They are sellable if you'd prefer to buy non-magical items with the cash. You can combine them with others to create incredible power... And you can only get them by defeating enemies. So no escaping past enemies to grab the treasure chest contents.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Skeldton? is that a typo or... well it seems like too many mistakes for a typo so I"m guessing not. correct me if I'm wrong...

I always found it silly how in (most) rpgs everything drops money. What could a slime or maneating plant do with gold coins anyway? lol.

Yeah its not a typo :)

I don't want to sound pushy or anything, but I enjoy watching your progress. You haven't posted anything here in a bit, and I was wondering if you got anything new to show us?

Sure ill have a look!

New news! Have a gander. 5innocent2