The fire crystal/pedestal

As it happens,

In another thread it was explained to me the 'round 'round... puzzle. I guess I should've heeded the signs message in threes. The sound effect is encouraging that you're doing something, but also misleading in that it sounds like something had happened elsewhere which should be investigated. I guess nothing should be taken for granted. Do all puzzles culminate in a flash?

With the spoils of that puzzle, making it into the fire realm was pretty straight forward... but I was unable to make anything happen there. I was able to spin the room, but if you know what I'm talking about obviously there is a catch there it may be too soon to solve.

The stoneheads are a mystery to me, and though I solved one shield puzzle like a year ago, I wonder if there is some significance to all the shields scattered about.

The only thing else I can think to do is mess with the dials and the flask lights. I really don't want to rely on the dream pedestals, and I don't think I've come across all the scraps of papers with hints, though I suppose the last one or two dials might be left to trial and error.

Messages In This Thread
The fire crystal/pedestal - by HolyDiver - 2010-12-06, 08:59 PM
Re: The fire crystal/pedestal - by HolyDiver - 2011-01-04, 10:57 PM
Re: The fire crystal/pedestal - by Luthius - 2011-01-05, 03:57 AM