Does Shadow Tower PS1 have multiple endings?

Yeah, seems like we might be having a confusion of terms, but when I say "Social Justice Warrior" or "SJW" I basically mean people who espouse a lot of good-sounding belief but in practice never actually help anyone, just use their stated position as a stick to beat other people with and force compliance/agreement.

People who actually get out into the world and make a difference, I call those activists, and I generally don't have a problem as long as they're not violent.... or are only violent in defense of themselves or others who are in positions of helplessness or need.

And people who actively prowl the night to stop crime, I call them Batman ;)

A "social justice warrior" used to mean a full-time activist. But now it means people in general who sense the world is lopsided and want to know more. It describes a faction or tribe of people, and so is not just a slur thrown at individuals on an individual basis. It is as broad a category as liberal or Democrat in the U.S. If you say these things with a sneer it just reflects poorly on the speaker's attitude toward their life.

If you feel you are superior I would establish this by not using words as if they are slogan-like slurs. Bigoted language (and personal grudges) is a bad way to demonstrate your moral authority Rainbow

What term would you suggest for these kind of people, then? ‎  Would "Fake Activist" or "Keyboard Warrior" be okay? ‎  Or "People with extremist beliefs?"

So I thought about the earlier thing about doing something "mature" with a KF game. ‎  Thing is... KF isn't really a series I play for the story, I play it because I love exploring large worlds in first person. ‎  For me KF is basically everything I want out of Legend of Zelda (which is a series I feel gets a little too rigid and set in its ways... I basically agree with Egoraptor's Sequelitis video, tho I have NOT played Breath of the Wild due to not being able to afford a Switch and that one looks like my cup of tea). ‎  It's big, mysterious, full of secrets and I actually have to figure out how to navigate this world, like I'm really on an adventure. ‎  I don't always know what the rules are going in, so there's always a sense of discovery.

This isn't to discourage your efforts, as I'm sure a grown-up story that played the KF way wouldn't be bad at all. ‎  I'm just saying KF is one game that can get away with having a rather basic fantasy plot. ‎  (Altho... the games as a whole do end up having some pretty novel ideas. ‎  Especially the Ancient City. ‎  I've never seen any game not based on Lord of the Rings that involved you trying to get rid of a cursed object before).

Well, I think you are looking at that from the wrong direction. The WWW is overrun with weirdos, so I would just avoid them as best you can, but try to afford people that you do bump into with respect.

I think KF2 is like the Legend of Zelda for 3D instead of 2D... except no one knows it. I suspect we are not really in the 3D era yet, since it's something that is not well understood or appreciated. I think From Software made King's Field with an adult sensibility. They may have had hopes that the PlayStation would expand the audience for video games.

What I mean by mature or adult, is that art puts itself in the public sphere where it's natural peers are the great works of literature and art that are appreciated by educated adults and that so come to inform our cultural canon. 3D is a much more mature medium than 2D. It is very close to how we experience reality. It should be a more personal vector than film, and I believe that its strength is abstraction, which is something the video game industry so far has done everything it can do to run away from. The pop song is another medium that is very close to abstraction. But if you look at media, at the bottom is music, and from there on the history is to build onto this legacy by adding new multimedia layers, until today we have the peoples medium in film, that is so highly economical. 3D (video games) is more visceral than film, but it's also very time consuming like prose. That may even be a good thing. It seems like a natural evolution of this hierarchy of artistic form and expression to me. But one that has yet to reveal itself. I think King's Field is the best representative of its potential thus far. It's not primarily verbal. It's a labyrinth game. It's about psychogeography and it's opaque and rawly emotional like David Lynch's film work, but it's also literary. I think that it came at a time when it was possible to be optimistic about the medium having a more promising future.