Unsorted screenshots

Awesome! I had planned on donating some money after the release anyway. It looks like I'll be getting some bonus goodies for that as well. ‎  beerchug

Auric that was really kind of you to say. Thank you!

Anyway since I last posted I have been doing alot of work. The object count on the main town map is already around 300, ive been working hard at decorating each house, cave and fort room. Also, I have made an important NPC, who you meet when you start the game.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You're very welcome! With all the time and work you're putting into this it's the least I can do. I'd kinda feel bad playing this for free knowing how much you've put into it.

Updated the long forgotten wiki page for Rathmor here!

"The player wakes up in a cave on the dark shores of Pelmora."

I see you've decided on the new name. I admit I'm going to miss Rathmor, although Pelmora dose sound quite nice. Well, the name at least. I'm certain Pelmora isn't the kind of place to attract tourists.

Actually Pelmora is just the name of the continent the game is set in, I dont think I can change the name now, so it will stay as Rathmor.
beerchug

In the new story draft, King Rathmor only had a small part to play, but he became more important as I 'ironed out' the creases in the story.

Interesting read, and I like the starting point for the story..."other notions" ... A mystery!

I just hope Gria doesn't turn out to be a spider woman who laid eggs in your brain while you were unconscious ‎  Sweatdrop

Some new screens. I wont go into the details of what I've been working on, lets just say alot has been done.

Nice, I thought the town could use some NPCs. Do they give out sidequests?
~ ‎® Indie RPG developer.

Twitter: twitter.com/JC_Bailey1112

Well there will be at least 50 unique NPCs. Some give side quests, but mostly lore and tips to remember about enemies, entertaining conversations etc. Some characters I really liked, so I put alot of effort into their dialogues - some having consequential results if you seek them out in each chapter.

That bugger off guy has had alot of attention, take a look at his event - all those numbers are dialogue lines.