Unsorted screenshots

@Xethuminra

Hello, and welcome to the forum! I have done various work on game mods, including modeling, texturing, and BGM. This project will be my first proper self made project. Yeah effort wise I have put in about 6-7 hours a day on it for 2 years. The time before was more of a learning process, learning all things game dev for 3 years... SoM has been a great starting point and the community here eased me in quite well. Hope you stick around!

@MT

Yeah well the beta you played was just the whole of chapter 1, and there are 5 chapters in my game Smile probably equates to around 20 hours of game time.
So yeah I would really appreciate you testing the final version, especially given that we had unforseen graphical issues in the last test.

I simply can't wait any longer for this game lol. Can you please give us a time frame or something...this suspense is killing me.

The wiki said July 31th and we are now august 11th...

Ty for all your hard work and I hope I will hear from you soon.

beerchug beerchug

Hi Gus, I had some unforseen problems with the game and had to put extra time on top of the release date. I hope you can wait a bit longer, I need one adjustment done then I will release it. Trust me, it will be worth it and thanks for waiting! Smile

Of course i'll wait lol I am soooo looking foward to this, you have done a fantastic job on this project and I truly hope U find time to make more.

And ty for the very quick reply ‎  Smile

Quick update, and a bit of an apology for those waiting... I have found numerous bugs that have required complete workarounds. I dont mean bugs that
wreck the story, more like bugs that stop you getting the really nice items. These bugs came unexpectedly, and I had hoped to have the test release up and running for this weekend, but I will be away from home again and I would rather completely finalise my second playtest first. While I was at it, I decided to make more conversations and make alot of balancing to enemy difficulty.

I will release the test version on monday night, and then it will be a matter of waiting until the testers complete the game.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I can only assume that those are strange bug creatures afflicted with some sort of parasitic floral growth on their backs.

Or maybe they burrow and masquerade as flowers?

As for the other screen shot....

Was that a tree at some point?

For a hideous monsterosoty, it looks good

Wait!

Maybe it's a flower behind a bug

I think it's just an odd angle. It looks like two big mushrooms to me with an exotic plant or plant-creature behind one.

Oh, yeah you can clearly see the stalk of the mushroom.

If would still be funny if it attacked you