kings-field.neocities.org To restore what was lost to the colorless fog

Assuming you know archive.org (how much of the site did it retain?) the Shadow Tower images AIRC (as I recall) were identical to the ones in the game, in which case you can get them of a copy of the game disc without much difficulty.

Something that always bothered me about that site is the second sword on its front page logo graphic... no one could place it in a game. Where were those images of it (and the MLS) taken from? Actually now that I think of it I kind of have a vague memory of a sword like that, I think it's from Abyss. Damn funny how just writing things down stirs memory.

Edited: Speak of the devil I keep waiting for this site to go down. I hope I end up with the domain if it ever does. I hope it isn't picked up by squatters or turned into a holding page without the website, that would be a great shame. (Not literally hoping for its demise but it's very dead too as you can well see.)

Messages In This Thread
Re: kings-field.neocities.org future website: To restore what was lost to the colorless fog - by Holy_Diver - 2020-12-22, 01:26 PM