Sword of Moonlight Forums
Mista Fopa didn't give a Release Rock to me? Am I f**ed? - Printable Version

+- Sword of Moonlight Forums (https://forum.swordofmoonlight.com)
+-- Forum: King's Field Related Games (https://forum.swordofmoonlight.com/Forum-King-s-Field-Related-Games)
+--- Forum: King's Field Series (https://forum.swordofmoonlight.com/Forum-King-s-Field-Series)
+--- Thread: Mista Fopa didn't give a Release Rock to me? Am I f**ed? (/Thread-Mista-Fopa-didn-t-give-a-Release-Rock-to-me-Am-I-f-ed)

Mista Fopa didn't give a Release Rock to me? Am I f**ed? - knighTeen87 - 2024-03-14

Hello everyone!

I'm playing the PAL version of KF4 on my PS3 (using ISO). When I discovered the door that we open with a release rock and that has Healing Stattue behind it, I didn't go and talk with Mista Fopa. Much later in the game, I found another Release Rock and used on the door. Now whenever I try to talk with him he doesn't give me Release Rock. So I can not open that gate which needs two Release Rocks, which has Engineer's Key inside.

What should i do? Am I stuck?

[Image: 100px-KF4_NPC_Mista_Fopa.png]
[Image: fee3ab7d826ba917eabbcbb6b5b36c7f1165ae8b...9v2_hq.jpg]

Re: Mista Fopa didn't give a Release Rock to me? Am I f**ed? - StolenBattenberg - 2024-03-28

Been a while since I've wrote here heh, surprised you're not in the discord server.

Foppa doesn't give you a key for the first door, he's supposed to give you one for the door that's past those two keys.

Re: Mista Fopa didn't give a Release Rock to me? Am I f**ed? - knighTeen87 - 2024-04-12

(2024-03-28, 02:15 AM)TheStolenBattenberg link Wrote: Been a while since I've wrote here heh, surprised you're not in the discord server.

Fopa doesn't give you a key for the first door, he's supposed to give you one for the door that's past those two keys.

I opened that door with other Release Rock that I found in the game, so he didn't give a Release Rock to me.

Because of that I couldn't open the door that leads to Moonlight Sword transformation and got the bad ending.

I think this a very serious bug. It's really interesting that the developers couldn't detect it

Re: Mista Fopa didn't give a Release Rock to me? Am I f**ed? - Verdite Cat - 2024-05-02

(2024-04-12, 11:13 AM)knighTeen87 link Wrote: I opened that door with other Release Rock that I found in the game, so he didn't give a Release Rock to me.

Because of that I couldn't open the door that leads to Moonlight Sword transformation and got the bad ending.

I think this a very serious bug. It's really interesting that the developers couldn't detect it

Have you tried killing him? >:)

RE: Mista Fopa didn't give a Release Rock to me? Am I f**ed? - knighTeen87 - 2024-05-14

(2024-05-02, 09:40 AM)Verdite Cat Wrote:
(2024-04-12, 11:13 AM)knighTeen87 link Wrote: I opened that door with other Release Rock that I found in the game, so he didn't give a Release Rock to me.

Have you tried killing him? >:)

Yes I did, but no Release Rock was dropped

RE: Mista Fopa didn't give a Release Rock to me? Am I f**ed? - Verdite Cat - 2024-08-27

Impressive you've found a proper softlock... They did a lot to prevent softlocks with quests here, but I guess they missed him since they expected you to regain the release stone right after...