Any Brigandine (PSX) fans?

Bulnol could appear random and force a fight with you.
Random bosses could appear with a massive army of strng monster

I love random bosses!
If somehow could put anima tion from battles in ge would be perfect too

I really loved those ideas! Game Devs! Where are youuuuu!? There is just so much that can be improved with this game.

Talking about game development, is it possible to make a game of this scope in android or iOs? I think that's where we can port this game as touch controls will work perfectly with this game.

Are there any decent turn based strategy games for PS3?

A translation update:
The biggest section remaining is the "World Events". Meaning all the little stories that happen to move the plot along or when you have specific knight's stationed together etc. Each country has it's own file that is about 50% shared text (ie identical for all countries) and 50% unique to that country. I've finished translating the 'shared' 50% and inserting it, and I'm going through polishing up the line breaks now. When this is done, I will still have all the country unique events to translate/insert. ‎ 

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

good turn based Strategy games in ps3 is almost zero.
there's awesome action/ rpgs like skirim and dragon dogma dark arisen
final fantasy in ps3 sux (FF in ps1 was the best one. I m huge fan of ff7 Btw)
Almost 140 ps3 games played. there's a game called record of agarest but I have this on android so probably in ‎  ps3 is the best turn strategy.
There's command and conquer too but is meeh

It's sad that 'twitch' gaming seems to have taken over the market. I think there are far more gamers who enjoy fast paced action games than chess-like strategy games, and big name developers go where the money is I suppose.

Most turn-based strategy games I can think of haven't been huge commercial successes, but they do have a very loyal long term fan base.

I don't know if you know but there's excelent kind old turn based strategy in other consoles
Tactics ogre cling us together for psx(best than ff Tactics if you ask me)
Tactics ogre remake for psp (totally new game with lots of new features but they turn the pics of characters to anime like so is not too adult and bloodish anymore
Vandal hearts 1 for psx
Ogre battle 64 for n64
ogre battle march of black queen for psx
heroes of might and magic for pc(very addicted game and easy)

Good games! I've actually played every one of those (except PSP version). ‎  I loved Vandal Hearts. It's opening theme still haunts me.

Some other good ones:
King's Bounty series (PC): similar to Heroes of Might and Magic.
Hogs of War (PS1): Turn based strategy, but not played on a grid. Closer to a 3D version of worms
Future Tactics (PS2, Xbox): Similar gameplay to Hogs of War but a more serious plot. A very underrated game in my opinion!
UFO series (PC): Again, not a grid based game, but played similar to Fallout:Tactics.

Ughh life. Seriously, if I could, I'll give money to the 10-year old me from the past so that he (I) could enjoy more games on more consoles (I only have the PS1 and GBA back then). I have the money for those games now but I just don't have the time. And playing those old titles now wouldn't give me as much satisfaction as I would have had if I played those before.

Ranting aside have you heard of the game Hoshigami from PS1? It's a brutal turn based strategy game I wasn't able to finish (partly because I just don't have the time, partly because it was brutal). And speaking of 'twitch' ‎  games, would Half-Minute Hero qualify? It's one of the best titles I've played. It's probably my most favorite PSP game. It's a fast-paced RPG Adventure all on 30 seconds. Now that's fast right?

I played hoshigami.
Psone had lots good strategy turn based games

psp has tactics ogre and ff tactics remake(good ones)
half minute hero I think I played around 10 hours of it and gave up. Too hard sometimes :P

There's other hidden gems in psp like cladun 1 and cladun 2,
What I did to deserve this my lord, gladiator begins, samurai dou 1 and 2.

Hmm, I own Hoshigami, but I haven't taken the time to play it. I like challenging games, maybe I should make the time to play.

tydusgaravaea: I completely identify with what you're saying. Adult life has so many things demanding your time that it's hard to make time to for games. There are about 20 games I own that I'd really like to play, but I can't invest the time right now.