stuck

how do you get th staff of invoke flame and where do you find the real water crystal also how do you get rid of the force field i am also stuck on the wind realm i cant open the door that has the case behind it and drain ‎  Mad

If I recall, the trouble I had getting the staff of invoke flames was that I didnt notice a relatively hidden teleport marker in the fire area. ‎ 

Peek around the back of the pillars and look toward the ground, I think you'll find a shield marker (the symbol for the teleporter item) that will get you up where you need to get going.

If that doesnt help, please post again, I am sure Tom will know for sure what you need to do next.
- Todd DuFore (DMPDesign)
Site Founder

i found it ‎  Doh then when i turn on all of the crystals in the middle romm with the three stagus what key do i need to open those doors

well, that key you need is found on the main map's "true/dark" perspective. ‎ 

Chances are good that you already have it. ‎  ^_^
[Image: banner.gif]

Probable mucosal damage may contraindicate the use of gastric lavage.

what is the name of the key

its been too long since i have played tris to remember, unfortunately. ‎  Im sure Tom will let you know when hes on the boards.

BTW Thomas...how about we get an FAQ/Spoiler list some time for this game? ‎  Not a complete walk through, but just a general guide to get people going in the right direction. ‎  I would assume by now you probably know which questions most people are gonna ask going through your game!
- Todd DuFore (DMPDesign)
Site Founder

i have brans key and opened the gate with the three stagues in it but ‎  can't open the gate that has the pedestal for brans key what do i need to open it and the name

You need the Steel Key to open those gates.

Its on the main map in the "true" perspective. ‎  ....close to where the copper key is in the light perspective.

^_^

where on the main map is the copper key i don't have it

The copper key is close to where that first mask encountered is - seconds of walking from the very start of the game.