I've finished the game!

I finally beat the game. I have to say, this game is a lot of fun, but at times frustrating, to play. Excellent work, Hguols.

wow, congrats!

I have been trying to figure out the meaning of your cryptic hints in my other post to no avail lol...spoilers on that key pedastal please lol.
- Todd DuFore (DMPDesign)
Site Founder

Congrats! ....and thank you for the compliment!

There are three endings total - obviously the first "bad" ending is if you take a scythe to the face and choose to end the game.

Which "good" ending did you go with? Did you take the warlock's offer?

....or better yet, have you seen all the endings? ^_^
[Image: banner.gif]

Probable mucosal damage may contraindicate the use of gastric lavage.

Well, from what I noticed, I could have gone about the last stage in one of two ways: either take the offer or not (from the two creatures). I tried both ways, and not taking the offer made the last stage 1000% more difficult to finish. Taking the offer made a world of difference. Obviously I took the offer, so I saw the ending associated with it.

I've seen the "bad" ending many times, hehehe. So I guess this means I've seen two of the endings. My most recent save is at the point where the two creatures are, so I can still try to finish the game without taking the offer.

Sorry, but that sounds way too complicated for me to follow. I'm happy with the fact that I managed to finish it at all (with help from you guys).

ARGH! >_<

....and I thought I explained it well! Perhaps because I know exactly what I'm talking about. (thing is, when I'm old and in the home I'll probably still know what I'm talking about, but I'll be old crazy Tom to everyone else - hiding my own Easter Eggs and everything.)

It's really not that hard - it all has to do with approach.

"old-crazy Tom" as opposed to the now young-crazy Tom :)
- Todd DuFore (DMPDesign)
Site Founder

AMEN brother!

Preach it! @_@