Suggestions? Or Ideas?

Excellent!

I shall speed it up in fact the first demo had a good run speed, which i changed because of feedback i recieved, though since then other players have needed better run speed.

All things considered ben, everything is shaping up nicely, personally I would leave the demo as is for now and plug away at the rest of your game...youve given everyone enough content and taste to get their feet wet and to have interest in the final product.

We can find/figure out all the bugs later, dont let the crashing etc keep you from getting other things done :)
- Todd DuFore (DMPDesign)
Site Founder

Yeah you are right. Ive got loadsa ideas kicking around, and will probably start on a new custom enemy soon, i'll be making a really interesting few levels.

I'm gonna start adding some concept art here i think ‎  Wink

Ill work in a section for you in the demos section of the main site this week, sorry for being so behind, new job + finishing up old job and working on fortresscraft chapter 2 is killing my time
- Todd DuFore (DMPDesign)
Site Founder

No worries bud. Thanks for the help.

I've played Rathmor a bit and the player is a magician right? Well, as a magician I find myself using my sword much more then my magic. Using the magic seems almost pointless for the high cost of MP. Theres a few ways to fix this though:

1. Give the player more MP when they level up and/or start
2. Make the spells more powerful
3. lower the MP cost of the spells

You don't have to do all of these but at least 1 would make the player seem more of a magician. Currently I've only got the starting spell so I'm not sure if the other spells are better.

And now for the good feedback:
I LOVE the NPC interaction. I was gonna do the same thing if I was able to even get a demo out. I also love how many customs are in Rathmor. So far I think you're doin a great job on this and I can't wait untill you get the full game finished, but I still got the demo to finish for now so I'm good. ‎  Biggrin
Yeah, I'm still around. I haven't much to say anymore however I do lurk around here. Ninja

Hi Scott! Thanks so much for the feedback, its feedback that keep me making my game, so thankyou!

Actually the Zyngaroth warrior is a fighter mage. I wanted the player to use magic to stun enemies at first just for the first few levels. I made sure plenty of mushrooms were available ;)

I intend to begin making custom npcs soon, so interaction will be even more unique.

Well I'm glad my feedback is helping. Oh, and also a minor thing I found: At Halthor's Shop when I try to leave I sometimes read the sign rather then open the door. I don't know if someone else brought that up but I thought I'd let ya know.
Yeah, I'm still around. I haven't much to say anymore however I do lurk around here. Ninja