Dark Souls

Ive noticed that too, however it only seems to happen now and then. Dark souls is the best game ive ever seen so far in terms of presentation - Its stunning.

I've now joined the Dark Souls fray. ‎ 
My wife planned on getting me this game for Christmas, but actually surprised me by coming home from the store with it yesterday.

Nice little King's Field montage there as there's a white scaleless dragon in the game named Seath. ‎  :)

I got to play it for a few hours last night. ‎  For the first hour or so, I didn't die at all...
After that, I started dying like I should. ‎  :)

I'm a level 20 night, and picked the Master Key as my gift. ‎  I wasn't really wanting to mess around with light armor (thief) as I play well as a tank. ‎  I haven't found any armor better than what I'm wearing and just made it to the Undead Parish last night.

There's a few things I don't quite understand, even after reading the manual in regards to this hollowing stuff. ‎  Apparently it takes humanity to make me a person or something, but every time I try to kindle a fire or reverse hollow, it says that I've already done that. ‎  *shrugs*

Having just got the drake sword before bed, I'm going to pick off the black and other mini-boss-ish knights I've run into, as I'm resentful for them killing me when I first bumped into them... ‎  I've got a semi-cheap tactic involving them being on the stairs and me on the landing and jump attacking their head that seems to work well.

Haven't found any magic yet....
[Image: banner.gif]

Probable mucosal damage may contraindicate the use of gastric lavage.