Rathmor News 19/08/2011 - 28/02/2013

Update, added a SomEx screenshot too.

Working on multiple great-swords, watch this space! Ill probably post an image of one and leave the rest til release. Im thinking to make possibly seven tomorrow if things to go plan. Dont wanna spoil too much for the fans. ‎  Smile

Here it is!!!

It took me at least 6 hours to finish. I'm pleased with the result. I'm thinking to add a skull pommel and, and... You get the idea.
Cant wait to let people go nuts with it. I'll do a new swing motion for it soon.

Its based on the zweihander sword.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

very nice, a new weapon type to KF style games :)
- Todd DuFore (DMPDesign)
Site Founder

My project hasnt been dropped. I've been very busy and stressed recently so i havent had time to do anything with SoM. Cheers.

Er, I assume you mean temporarily ...right?
Site Founder

I know what you mean, Im so ready to be back home, havent been there in over a week and its wearing on me...

Hope everyone has had a good christmas and new years!
Site Founder

Yeh its just temporarily halted, it might be another month before i can properly get back into it.

Have a great 2012 all!

Man thank God lol!

When I first read that I about had a heart attack...I dont think Ive been as excited about a game release since KF4.

Ill be looking forward to seeing your continued progress when you get back into it man, and Ill send you those files you need this week when I get back home, and Ill be sending out some belated christmas presents to some folks as well!
Site Founder

I cant give up on my project, i love the stuff ive made and its taken me ages to make. When you play a game you dont realise the effort thats been put into making the assets, and when they look decent you can really appreciate the detail and the artists commitment. I'm not expecting too much 'bad' critiscism on my game because of the workload ive put into it.

Hope to recieve the files soon :)