Maps

Hi. Would it be possible for someone to post the maps ? Also where is the spot your supposed to use the aquarion boots ? I found the spot with the writing on the wall and I have the boots equiped but no ice bridge appears.

I remember having the same issue. The ice bridge dose appear however it is very difficult to notice at a glance. Take a closer look at the water and you should see some that is slightly darker then normal that can be walked on.

Ya I figured what my problem was. I was equipping them and not using them in the item menu. And now well I beat the game. Still would want those maps though. I had 73% before going to verdite so im missing a bunch of stuff. Great game I have to say. Really appreciate the effort of the creator for this. I really felt like I was playing a king's field game.

Im working on a new set of maps, but I could post the old ones for the time being. ‎  Let me drudge them up and I will get them up here his weekend...but I will have to change the thread to a spoiler alert :)
- Todd DuFore (DMPDesign)
Site Founder

Oh and thank you for playing through the game, I know it has a lot of bugs, but I am glad you got through it and had a good time. ‎  I appreciate the feedback!
Site Founder

Spoilers below

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Site Founder

and more...

Site Founder

And finally