Game mentioned as "like King's Field" - Hungry Ghosts

Holy shit. I had to make an account here just so I could say how awesome you guys are for working on this game.
... When I first saw this thread some months ago, I though the project was dead; only now did I notice that the replies were all really recent, meaning that there's still a chance for me to one day play this incredible game in english.

Movingeyes

Three or four months have passed now since I played King's Field and Shadow Tower, and I just fell in love with the series and it's enigmatic lore. It's so different and mysterious, I can't describe the feeling of playing them.

King's Field IV and Shadow Tower Abyss were just masterpieces, and I'm really sad that there are no more games like those left for me to play. They were really fun, and when I discovered Hungry Ghosts, I knew I one day just had to play it, even if I couldn't understand a single thing (good to know I just have to be a little more patient, thanks to you guys).

Really, thanks a LOT! You guys are doing a great work! ‎  Biggrin

Messages In This Thread
Re: Game mentioned as "like King's Field" - Hungry Ghosts - by Kuronekoekoeko - 2014-06-20, 06:45 AM