BERSERKER: Kyousenshi Densetsu

(2019-03-25, 05:13 PM)lurkerj link Wrote: Try this: https://terminus.nce.buttobi.net/game.html

Same 403 page. Maybe you should try posting instructions on how to navigate to your pages from the top of the website.

I think the site has a hot-linking system set up, that makes it so you cannot visit it via a link.

If the page is refreshed in the Firefox browser it works. But this is not guaranteed to wipe the "referrer" field in the HTTP request. Copy pasting into an empty browser tab seems to work for this link.

Normally websites do this for images, to make it so there is less bandwidth. But usually it doesn't apply to links that are just opened into a browser, or to webpage links. I think this website is not a good one to use for linking to.

P.S. Are these the original games? I thought you were posting English versions you've prepared. I have some tools for dumping game text. I imagine it's difficult to translate games without having access to their project files for the SOM editor. The same text (gettext format) can then be used to translate with \<span> site blocked, contact your administrator/ex/diy/. There is a graphical tool as well, built into SOM.

Messages In This Thread
BERSERKER: Kyousenshi Densetsu - by lurkerj - 2019-02-25, 05:00 AM
Re: BERSERKER: Kyousenshi Densetsu - by lurkerj - 2019-03-13, 10:45 AM
Re: BERSERKER: Kyousenshi Densetsu - by lurkerj - 2019-03-25, 05:13 PM
Re: BERSERKER: Kyousenshi Densetsu - by Holy_Diver - 2019-03-26, 04:12 AM
Re: BERSERKER: Kyousenshi Densetsu - by dmpdesign - 2019-03-26, 04:21 AM