Greetings Friends

I never said it was bad (the lore or whatever) ...I like it just the way it is. Though IV kinda overreached I think, but it's no huge deal. I'm pretty sure IV was a prequel, but I can't really remember...

I haven't played IV's NA release. And I was a practically a newborn babe when I played II and III by ASCII was it? I really don't know much about the English handling. I can just remember the two game covers. Btw, I have a feeling Agetec (is it) is proclaiming KF dead, has more to do with Sega picking up AC than Fromsoftware specifically. From' has announced no future plans for KF, but no way will that remain the case, and From' continues to release mobile and other versions of KF etcetera along with PSN releases of all the games. I think DS shows they're working on it, but want it to be good. No way is DS a "spiritual successor" to KF... it just plays/feels too different. (If they were smart they'd do a KF2 remake. That couldn't be too hard.)

Completely offtopic, but I've heard From' is an extremely straight-laced company. I don't really understand a lot of their non-AC/KF related series. They seem to be outsourced, or grasping for something that just never cuts mustard. I think they're trying to reach a mainstream audience, but to me their attempts just seem awkward. The only other series they've had I liked is Tenchu, but I only liked the first game very much, which was not done by any of the companies that handled subsequent Tenchus (including Fromsoftware)

Sorry to just keep touching on stuff, but this is my thread, and I'll jabber if I want to~

Messages In This Thread
Greetings Friends - by HolyDiver - 2009-04-02, 09:13 PM
Greetings Friends - by dmpdesign - 2009-04-02, 09:51 PM
Greetings Friends - by HolyDiver - 2009-04-02, 10:19 PM
Greetings Friends - by dmpdesign - 2009-04-03, 04:44 AM
Greetings Friends - by HolyDiver - 2009-04-04, 06:15 AM
Greetings Friends - by dmpdesign - 2009-04-04, 06:36 AM
Greetings Friends - by HolyDiver - 2009-04-04, 12:40 PM
Greetings Friends - by dmpdesign - 2009-04-04, 02:04 PM
Greetings Friends - by HolyDiver - 2009-04-04, 02:14 PM
Greetings Friends - by HolyDiver - 2009-04-08, 04:41 AM
Re: Greetings Friends - by LocoLem1 - 2009-08-23, 08:06 AM