Translation template online

I've taken the liberty to setup a translation template here (\<span> site blocked, contact your administrator/wp-print.php/ex/lang/ja_JP/LC_MESSAGES/Trismegistus/)

Tris is a little different in that the interface is liberally customized so I went to some length to reproduce all of that baked it into the template so any new translation will start with the Tris changes in English. I added some extra stuff which would remove the disembodied numbers from the interface and stripped out some stuff that should never appear in the game.

I'm not positive I got everything but fixes down the line are not a prob.

PS: I'm not nuts for puzzle/adventure games but the opening/atmosphere are really great. It seems like a universe that could have room for another adventure possibly of an entirely different kind. I did finish a few King's Quest games and Phantasmagoria once upon a time in my erstwhile youth. Damned if I can come up with another one...

EDITED: The actual directory is here (\<span> site blocked, contact your administrator/wp-print.php/ex/lang/Trismegistus/) ...the link above is for Japanese translation in the hopes that some will do it and so to have at least one translation visible. I'd post the non-printer version of the link but IE is having difficulty with the theme here lately.

Messages In This Thread
Translation template online - by HolyDiver - 2010-03-27, 12:55 PM
Re: Translation template online - by HolyDiver - 2010-03-27, 01:09 PM
Re: Translation template online - by dmpdesign - 2010-03-27, 02:08 PM
Re: Translation template online - by HolyDiver - 2010-03-29, 03:20 PM