'Mytrosia' and 'Fallen By The Way' News

Hi All, ‎  ‎  Mytrosia's "card system" is almost finished...and once again I need advice.... Ok Mytrosia will feature something never never found in any other SoM title.... as far as I know ANY game for that matter...... Anyway... I wanted to use what little features that SoM had to do something out the box..... I agree with holy diver alot when he said ..... Games are so fake the way monsters have gold on them , boxes of goodies are just "everywhere"... So what I am diong to add more depth and just plain ol item collecting fun, is making money ALMOST non existant..Only hunamoid Eneimies will have gold.... For all other money, you have to be resorceful.
almost every weapon every potion, EVERYTHING in my world will have to be made..... so I came up with Recipie cards....
once you have the correct card you must go and hunt down all the correct goodies to make whatever it is your after...... The amount of "always on" events has been Massive, but not as bad as one might think, due to the fact that NOT all stores can make everything..... IE weapons must be made at the black smith...... Amor at the garrison........Potions at the pubs.....Ect but it is working:) ....SO FAR:) ‎  all recipes are "MAPS" so ignor the little black dot on the cards:) ‎  and once you use the correct "map" near the correct vendor......... the event will make a bottle or sword, or gloves or whatever you want to make........ Alot of stuff you can then sell to make dough:) ‎  ‎  not all weapons will be cards some will be found, but most stuff is on a card SOMEWHERE....... there aare over a hundred currently....... I have all the cards made and most of the items ready to place.... but now I need some advice on , the looks of the "maps" the first two pics below are samples of how they look in som..... please tell me what one looks best........thanks in advance..............I have also included some still of how the cards look..........there 9 suits 12 cards per suit..and four SPECIAL cards......... enjoy the art.........ML

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
Re: 'Mytrosia' and 'Fallen By The Way' News - by Madison Lastrega - 2010-06-10, 06:47 PM
temp - by Madison Lastrega - 2010-07-16, 04:56 PM