'Mytrosia' and 'Fallen By The Way' News

UPDATE: ‎  ‎  ‎  ‎  Been working double shifts due to the the summer volume....... But still plugging away.... ‎  Have been working mainly this week on MHM and the pain that it is......... Speaking of MHM......... TODD would you mind telling me why possibly I am having such a time with my larger pieces? ‎  I mean I have some mhm that is easy and works fine..However on my large pieces I am haveing a rough time getting it right....... Example in the pic below represents my house/ cabin MHM for the side walls........ The inside walls work fine, the distance and everything is ok, but the outter walls, I CANNOT get right.... I made them thicker and thicker till it just was walkthroughable....... ‎  Finally I made a few trim pieces where the house meets the grass (pic 2) and I made an mhm that worked for the outter walls, But I can't figure out why I can't just use the house mhm, instead I have to *double* mhm my buildings:(.....Thanks in advance......ML

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
Re: 'Mytrosia' and 'Fallen By The Way' News - by Madison Lastrega - 2010-07-11, 04:42 PM
temp - by Madison Lastrega - 2010-07-16, 04:56 PM