This is the official Trismegistus with Ex 0.9 download thread

(2011-01-17, 10:48 PM)Verdite link Wrote:Btw i just read your reply to an earlier post. What i should have said was... When can i use ex in fullscreen mode rather than windowed?

I still don't follow. There is not a maximize feature yet. But if you change to a resolution that is either as tall or wide as your display you will be in fullscreen mode. If there is no such resolution available then you can't without either putting in a custom resolution in the .ini file or changing the Ex.ini file.

To answer something Todd asked about fullscreen. There is nothing in the .ini file that isn't changed from within the game. It's not supposed to be hand edited. Stuff in the Ex.ini file on the other hand cannot be changed from within the game.

If you look at your Ex.ini file you should be able to figure out what to change. All the settings you'd require are already in the file. Just turn them off or on.

That said I'd tested the fullscreen modes with this build earlier to see if it affected performance. And there were some minor bugs to be corrected. Mainly you may see a bright stripe along one side of the black mattes.

I think the "do_not_compromise_fullscreen_mode" or whatever setting may do away with the mattes altogether. I'm not sure. I'm taking anymore questions about this.

EDITED: If you specify a custom resolution that is not normally enumerated by your display it will probably booger the Options menu. I've made a note to make sure the custom resolution gets enumerated so that won't happen in the future. Ex won't toss out a custom resolution if it's not in the right aspect ratio, but adding one is a different story / a little bit more work.

Messages In This Thread
Re: This is the official Trismegistus with Ex 0.9 download thread - by HolyDiver - 2011-01-18, 12:43 PM