Copy of Sword of Moonlight for sale

(2012-06-11, 12:26 AM)HwitVlf link Wrote: Very nice guy! It's good to know there are people like that in the world. ‎  Are there any differences in the manual etc?
Indeed! :D Still waiting for it to arrive, but I very much doubt it. Most likely they'll be identical in every way apart from the data on the disc. I'll post after verifying it, though.

(2012-06-11, 12:26 AM)HwitVlf link Wrote: I saw that Power Comp copy and meant to tell you but forgot :( Glad you got it anyhow. I found an Asian game seller that said they had copies of both Asia-region Additional games in stock and placed an order, but they ended up canceling it a couple ‎  days later with a "whoops, we don't have them after all" email Grrrrr!! I saw an Asia version once and it was almost identical to the Jap version so it's very hard to recognize on ebay etc.
Thanks for the thought, though. ;)

I figure the "Asia region" is the one I'm missing? Or is it a third? ;) Anyway, very annoying! :( The PSP variants I'm missing will be next on the list, then all that'll be left is the Pilot Style. (Which will probably take forever to get. :P)

(2012-06-11, 12:26 AM)HwitVlf link Wrote: Just to clarify, I THINK that ST book was a pre-order bonus, but I'm not sure.
Okay. I'll let you know more about it once it arrives. Get some pics and stuff. ^^

Messages In This Thread
Copy of Sword of Moonlight for sale - by HwitVlf - 2011-03-10, 12:15 AM
Re: Copy of Sword of Moonlight for sale - by Guyra - 2012-06-11, 01:56 AM