Copy of Sword of Moonlight for sale

The product description humours me. Was naruto even around during '96?

Yeah, it's amazing that that 'Naruto' ‎  Ninja description has been on ebay KF listings for years and no one has fixed it. ‎ 

(2011-10-02, 11:25 PM)HwitVlf link Wrote: Yeah, it's amazing that that 'Naruto' ‎  Ninja description has been on ebay KF listings for years and no one has fixed it.
It's not just KF games, it's a lot of others games, too. I've been seeing it for ages. :S

Another SoM up for sale:
https://page4.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/au...d123170037

I think Im going to try and grab this one, its about time I add the thing thats mostly responsible for me getting into game making into my collection.
- Todd DuFore (DMPDesign)
Site Founder

Hah, and here I thought you already had it! Movingeyes Go get it!

I hadnt seen the back of the box with its art, it looks pretty good! If i saw this id want to buy it... If it was on sale of course. 12k yen is a steal!

Ya I almost bought one before but didnt have the cash. ‎  I definitely want to get it though, im just pretty hesitant about using the japanese escrow services.
- Todd DuFore (DMPDesign)
Site Founder

Well, I can recommend using From Japan. I've used them a lot. Trustworthy and efficient. And personally, I think their prices are good compared to others I've seen. :)

Finally found the PSone Books variant of KFIII, on Amazon.co.jp, and ordered it through From Japan! One step closer to a complete variant collection - at least as soon as it's in my hands, that is! Rainbow