Help, Invisible Floors

I have no idea whats going on, I made a few maps along time ago and never ran into this problem, its with the house wall textures from weissvulf's website that are not working for me correctly, When i place the walls in the map editor they look fine in the preview picture down at the bottom right, but when I go into the "preview project" some of the texture's aren't showing up like the grass around the wall floors is invisible and only when I get closer to the walls do they show up, So I tinkered around, re-installed and placed the textures in the right folder with no luck still...can anyone help?

[Image: icthr7.jpg]

I don't think that's a problem with textures- the house would show normal but be white colored.

I suspect the problem is that you have "RGB Emulation" selected as your device under "System > Options > Device". ‎  If you change it to "Direct 3D" it might help. Otherwise, if you send me the "##.map" file (in "...\Data\Map\") for a map that has the problem, I'll see if I can figure it out. ‎  Smile

... that said, it looks like you're making something cool there! ;)

Any luck getting this resolved?

I am curious to know more about your project!
- Todd DuFore (DMPDesign)
Site Founder