Little stuck and more trapped areas

First let me say this is a great game. I have been playing it since saturday night on and off. I am a little stuck in the fire real can get the fire staff but can`t find how to cancel force field. will persevere though also have started wind realm don`t know how to get back to main area. Any way the real reason for this post is more trapped areas. One is at the large mask which had the arrow in it if you goto the left between the wall and the boundry before you go up the steps and keep moving forward you will become trapped the view flashes between black and with patterns and the original area first then you get trapped discovered this by accident (got distracted and kept keys pressed). Another area is in the fire realm. When you teleport on to the block beside the tree. If you fall off at the back between the tree and block you can`t seem to get out

I'm glad you find the game great, and thanks for posting!

As for getting out of the wind lair once you drop down... it has to do with these "masks". Those masks are the key to activating symbols (which you can walk on) that lead back to the level exit.

From the start, you'll have to take the long staircase on the left to find them though.....
[Image: banner.gif]

Probable mucosal damage may contraindicate the use of gastric lavage.

I found the masks already well 2 of them. I have already flipped them but the sysmbols you walk on dont see to have appeared . Have pressed the switch in the room at end of corridor and noticed the sound the floor makes have tried upheave 1,2 displace 1,2,3 on the floor to no avail. crossed the symbols to where the insignia of wind is but cant cross the symbols after that. I asume I need some thing extra have used the plume shield thats about as far as I have got maybe I am missing something or am bit addled. But will keep trying

Have the following

STAFFS of fire,earth,drain,exorcism,incantation.

SPELLS of unearth,upheave 1,2 displace 1,2,3

KEYS gold,steel,platinium,dreamers,copper

eye of horus
pitcher of eternity
illumante
magic seal
icaros plume
trismegistus(2).
Alchemist knowledge

There are 4 "masks" - looks like you've overlooked the other two. Be sure to have them "facing" the right way or you won't see the symbols.

The sound you hear in relation to the floor is the Trismegistus "error beep". Perhaps the door won't be locked if you avoid stepping on those beeping tiles. ^_^

Thanks for the hints I had already figured out the masks and the floor gate switch before checking back surprising what a break will do. The mistake I was making was not going diagonaly across the tiles. Am now trying to cross the symbols at the insignia of wind (keep falling I must be very awkward) have used staff of wind on insignia. Will get there eventualy. This is one addictive game

I'm glad you find it addicting. (well, addicting in a good way I hope)

^_^

Addicting in the best possible way of course!
I have been trying to get into the gate down the passage after moving the large pillar. Have placed the goblet with the others and used the staff of invoke wind on the insignia of wind used upheave and displace (all versions) but can`t seem to get any futher have been trying for ages. have visited the elemental areas again to see if I missed something but can`t find solution. Its probably obvious but I must be a bit thick as I can`t seem to work it out

...Whenever you use the Staff of Invoke Winds on the Insignia of Winds, you have to hold your examine button while you move to get the benefits of the spell.

You can "run" like the winds.

Once you find the switch that raises the gate, you'll be able to run/dash (not walk) under the gate... into the room to apply the Trismegistus's.

...and then to the last area of the game! The Grimoire Grand Hall!

Thanks for the reply.I found the switch can`t believe that missed it. Got the first heart (farvanns) am now trying to switch the crystals but they change just as I get to the second one. Will get it eventualy

Once again, for those switches - you'll have to run like the winds. ^_^

Edit: CRAP I MADE A MISTAKE. What was I thinking?

You <b>DO NOT</b> have to have the dash ability to hit both of those crystals. You have to uh..... walk like the winds I guess.