Rathmor News 19/08/2011 - 28/02/2013

(2011-11-14, 06:46 AM)HwitVlf link Wrote:LoL "Dead Naked Goblins" - sounds like a rock-band in San Francisco!
lol! Sweatdrop

I didnt know that Guyra read my news ‎  Dazed

I for one anticipate news on rathmor as much (and usually more) than any other game coming out in the near future.
- Todd DuFore (DMPDesign)
Site Founder

I dont think ill be able to compete with graphics, but i intend to make the game with minor irritations unlike alot of modern rpgs which are full of them. I'm hoping to bring back a more enjoyable first person experience that From Software might have made in this generation.

Update, includes some info regarding the exhibition and members of the forum participating.

Can anyone see this

I just checked the update today. As you may know by now I got dial-up so it may be a few days before I can even download it. As soon as I get that link I'll be doing my best to get it asap. Anyway, I'm quite excited to see what you have for us and will gladly set aside skyrim.
Yeah, I'm still around. I haven't much to say anymore however I do lurk around here. Ninja

looking forward to the updates Ben, keep em coming.

love the new map sets too, cant wait to see them in action.
- Todd DuFore (DMPDesign)
Site Founder

Update. Those of you who are into meshes etc might want to look too!

The funny thing is I was about ask what was going on with the demo, lol. Oh well, I can wait some more. Rushing things only turn out badly. *cough*eternal ring*cough cough*
Yeah, I'm still around. I haven't much to say anymore however I do lurk around here. Ninja