Rathmor news

I am dying waiting for a good game to play :(
- Todd DuFore (DMPDesign)
Site Founder

I've just finished polishing the story off, it was like a weeks worth of cutting and shaping. So dont worry, Rathmor isnt too far away now.

Updated for Rathmors third birthday. Image heavy.

Wow, three years! ‎  It's come a long way. Top notch stuff. The barren, thorny feel of the trees/bushes makes a nice distinct area that would have fit in quite well as one of the worlds in a KF game. ‎  The only constructive criticism I could offer is to maybe add a little tilt to the trees so they seem less mechanical. I'm assuming they're map Pieces, so adding a few dgrees of ‎  tilt to the model would offer 4 rotation options.
beerchug

Wow, this is looking amazing! ‎  I especially like the tall grass/river pics on the som.net update... Such a cool environment! ‎  Keep up the solid work, man - anxiously awaiting the release

Ben those latest shots look great, that lighting on/off shot really impressed me, I didn't remember SOM lighting looking that good, although alot of the credit has to go to your baked in textures.

I love that mountain scene, it makes the game look epic and large. ‎  Did you use John's horizon kit to make that mountain range in the distance? ‎  It looks absolutely great!
Site Founder

Benny boy, any news for us droolers?
Site Founder

Yup just posted news for droolers!

My goodness, the lighting looks magnificent! It makes the forest go from "interesting" looking to "sullen and foreboding". Quite an improvement in my opinion. ‎  I especially like the castle and bridge. ‎ 

Very nice!

Ben, if you get time, would you make me a Rathmor title icon I could use for the games section of the main site, it doesnt have to be your final logo, just something fitting for the game so I can add it to the section and give it some Rathmorness!
Site Founder