Rathmor progress to first game

15 new map pieces made today along with a new recovery item.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks to Todd, i've fixed some issues with old and new npc events and made alot of vital items (sell-ables, flasks)

I like the magic mushroom ‎  713
- Todd DuFore (DMPDesign)
Site Founder

Unfortunately it wont allow you to fly :)

6 new map pieces made along with a strange crystal tonight.

Done alot this wet afternoon. Sorted out the main house models for Rathmor - they are higher than i expected but im still tempted to utilise that space for an extra floor.

Found some new interesting methods for map creation, making things quicker than usual.

I did utilise that space. So theres room for a simple bedroom. Furniture being made.

Hope you check out my well.

Nicely made Ben. ‎  Will we have the ability to jump down one of these :D
- Todd DuFore (DMPDesign)
Site Founder

I understand that well-jumping is an important sport in SoM and KF, so yeah ill try to implement it. :)

Construction for the first zone is complete... So thats ... Three fully constructed areas. Should have the second, incomplete area done by tonight if i work hard enough - new ideas need new map pieces!! After that, all i need to do is weigh up enemy strengths to challenge you, the player... Because the challenge keeps it interesting. I can imagine that people who made a game have a calculated item damage / enemy strength plan, if its possible i'd really appreciate the sharing - and ill increase my chances of bringing the demo out by the end of the month. Noice!

Theres plenty of lore in my game already, and ill be adding to it while i balance the enemies out with the weapons.