Any Brigandine (PSX) fans?

Hello Valentari ‎  Smile , thank you for your considerations. It's impressive how many fans Brigandine has across the world.

To answer your question, yes I am just hoping to voice the cinematics. ‎  There are 8 male and 7 female characters with significant parts, and an additional 11 male and 2 female characters with minor parts - those would consist of anything from a laugh to maybe a couple sentences. ‎ 

Attached is a text document with the characters from the movies listed along with a general description of their personality and the number of different movies they appear in. ‎ 

Attached Files
.txt   Movie Roles.txt (Size: 872 bytes / Downloads: 116)

I have another question, do you plan on voicing the beginning of battle text as well?

Anyways, as a general update on the music and video sounds, I've finished extracting all of the sound effects I can. I'm currently trying to record the other soundtracks and then will be comparing it to the videos to see what soundtracks go where. I've got most of the soundtracks saved at this point.

I don't currently have any plans to voice the the 'battle quips' section. Its system shows English text by default and it also has quite a bit of dialog. The movies are short with only a few sentences to voice for the most part.

Thank you for your work Username. beerchug

Hi hwitvlf,
Do you have any plans to release the patch without any dubbing or voice added?
I just can't wait to get my hands on the game.

Hello HwitVlf

Have you know this before? For unknown reason, a site for any Brigandine lovers called :

forsena.org

Has been deleted. This make any Brigandine players couldn't access it anymore.

This is very suck, don't you? ‎  Madani

vindo, I do plan on releasing a non-dubbed version.

Dinas, ‎  Forsena.org has been down for about a month now. I hoped it would come back, but it looks like Dryst has put the domain up for sale so it's probably dead for good. The sad end of an era. If anyone wants to check out the Web Archive version, it can be found here.

(2014-10-12, 08:34 PM)HwitVlf link Wrote:Hello Valentari ‎  Smile , thank you for your considerations. It's impressive how many fans Brigandine has across the world.

To answer your question, yes I am just hoping to voice the cinematics. ‎  There are 8 male and 7 female characters with significant parts, and an additional 11 male and 2 female characters with minor parts - those would consist of anything from a laugh to maybe a couple sentences. ‎ 

Attached is a text document with the characters from the movies listed along with a general description of their personality and the number of different movies they appear in.

What are the numbers next to each character's names? ‎  Also, do you have a script for each character you could send me? ‎  PM me if you have one and I'll give you my e-mail

Sorry for the delayed response, I've been out of town.

The numbers are how many movies that character appears in. I put together a script that has been roughly edited to match the lip motions. But it is arranged as "per movie" instead of "per character". I can reorder it if it doesn't work for your needs. ‎  I'm adding some "setup" info to the list and will send it to you when I'm done. ‎  Smile

John, I tried to reply to your private message, but I'm not sure if it went through. It said Message Sent but there's nothing in my sent box. The e-mail address you gave me doesn't exist. I got a mailer error when I tried to e-mail it

Sorry, there was a typo in my email. I re-sent it.

I did get your message; there's a box you have to check when sending to save to the 'sent' folder. ‎  Smile