Any Brigandine (PSX) fans?

Thank you guys! I'm pretty amazed by the amount of interests too Todd - and glad ‎  beerchug

Tony: My patch is incompatible with the older versions, but it would be very easy for me to make a Par2 file for you that would revert your game image to a pristine state. ‎  Par2 files are a type of error correction file which use geek-tastic mathematical magic to fix errors anywhere in a file.

Thanks a bunch I can't wait til its done .

why they never release another brigandines. I remember at release that brigandine got lots fans. Only this thread has 17k views. Was hard find this site on google and also hard guess the password to register (I almost gave up). Imagine how manys people around the world want play brigandine Ge and probably new brigandines on ps3,ps4 and in android.
Thanks to brilliant work of HwitVlf. After the release I hope at least people do mods. Like a game of thrones mod would join brigandines fans + game of thrones fans.
Brigandine has a lot game of thrones stuff on it. Mount and blade warband has a mod of game of thrones and when that guy release the patch +1 millions people download it.
I expect the same of brigandine. Maybe more...

I remember other excelent games that until today have lots fans and they never care to create news one.
Ex: dark cloud 1 and 2
radiata stories
Final fantasy 7 (17 years and they never do a remake of this best rpg of all time lol)
arcanum(pc)
Suikoden(there's no suikoden for ps3 or ps4 lol)

Sorry my english

hi HwitVlf!

Just want to give you an encouragement to finish the project! Last time I was visiting this board was around 5 months ago and it seems you did one hell of a job continuing the project!

Best of luck!

Hwitvlf, I want you to know that I registered to this forum solely so that I could tell you that you are amazing and all of us who are fans of this game are blessed to have someone like you working on this project.

Cheers to you, and thanks again for working so hard!

I indeed did the same thing man you rock keep up the good work!

I've never played Brigandine.

Am I missing out? Is it anything like KF?

Thank you all! I hope the end product ‎  turns out good. As I do this translation, I have to stay so focused on the single section that I'm working on, that I haven't really taken the time to step back and see if the big "overall" picture looks good. For example, I had to use a very thin-plain font for the menus in order to fit everything into the boxes. To counter how bland that font is, I picked a very stylized font for dialog text. ‎  I hoping the two together will balance each other out. But I haven't taken the time to play and see if the effect really works.

Xethuminra, Brigandine is nothing like King's Field other than they both have a western medieval flavor. Brigandine a turn based strategy game, but unlike most TBS games, it has a lot of story and character building. You start the game as one of six rulers who owns a territory and commands a set of knights and creatures. The object of the game is to take over the world. There are a lot of level up paths and equitable items for both knights and creatures so there's a lot of variety in gameplay. Also, most story events are only triggered under specific conditions (ie 2 specific knights are stationed in the same castle), so you don't see everything in one play through.

I finished the Iscalio "world events". This section was more challenging than other countries because of the weird speaking patterns of the loony knights in Iscalio. I spent about 3 hours trying to figure out what a certain word meant before realizing it wasn't a word at all, but just a made up interjection meaning something equivalent to 'ouch'.

I'm not the only one who has trouble with Iscalio. I noticed Atlus translated something Iria says as "Ha...Ha...". The Japanese word is often used for laughing, but in this context, it's clearly supposed to be pain noises - something like "huff" or "ugh". So if anyone ever wondered why Iria or Halley were laughing when they're badly wounded, now you know ‎  Drool

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

i just register to this site to see this happen Tongue

[Image: g1391797501863903228.jpg]

Lol ‎  Biggrin

Glad to hear from you mubazirano ‎  beerchug