Rathmor News 19/08/2011 - 28/02/2013

Update.

New menus! Very cool knights- makes me want to play Mount and Blade again. ‎  Smile

Thanks John :) i really had to get to grips with making an npc template - basically the uv mappings are the same, though i created generic shapes for the arms, legs, torso, neck etc that i can modify as i need to. Saves so much time. ‎  Dazed

Pleased you like them. They also look great with som stock npcs as im trying to keep the style a little similar to KF and SoM, mostly in the texture work.

Quick news to say ill be adding a massive update and good news hopefully soon.

Huge update available for KF fans viewing pleasure. Eek

Wow ‎  Dazed
Yeah, I'm still around. I haven't much to say anymore however I do lurk around here. Ninja

Elevation -3.40!!! ‎  RUNNNNN! If the dam breaks we'll all drown!!!! ‎  Movingeyes

Simply great Ben. Those dead trees look wonderful. I've tried to do dead trees and they actually seem harder to make than leafy trees. I think their shape stands out more so you have to get it just right. I'm glad you're starting construction. I think that's when a game's final form actually starts taking shape.

I notice it says "Shader 3.0", does Ex actually have real time shadows? Mick's site seems to be down.
I also see "incline". Does that show if you're looking up/down or does it detect when you're standing on a slope?

update.

You'd better be careful - you might run out of 'amazing' if you keep this up. ‎  Razz

(2012-07-25, 01:21 AM)Mord of Swoonlight link Wrote:You'd better be careful - you might run out of 'amazing' if you keep this up. ‎  Razz

Unlikely, I'm impressed each time I see a new update. I know I say it all the time, but I look forward to when Rathmor is finished and ready to be played. ‎  Biggrin
Yeah, I'm still around. I haven't much to say anymore however I do lurk around here. Ninja